Elizabeth Soulos Fitness (ABN 31 639 200 503 ) is committed to safeguarding and protecting personal information that you make available to us in connection with your use and interaction with our Website. We recognize that when you provide us with personal data, you rely on our ability to process and use personal data in a fair and transparent way and according to the Australian Privacy Act 1988, the Australian Privacy Principles as well as industry information security practices.
- Information collected:
When you use or access our Website we collect personally- and non-personally identifiable information.
- Personally identifiable information is information that can directly be used to contact, locate or identify a person. As a general rule, we do not collect personally identifiable information except when you choose to complete and submit a registration application or if you contact us directly. Personally identifiable information we collect may include your name, email, address or telephone number. We do not collect or store credit card information. We may also collect personal information when you post or submit material to be posted to the site for instance when using interactive services of the Site, or when you participate in special giveaways, contests or orders and when you subscribe to our newsletter, mailing list or notification services.
- Non-personally identifiable information: Our website also collects non-personally identifiable information. This is information that is automatically made available to us without solicitation upon your visit or accessing the Site using technologies such as cookies and server logs. Information collected includes browser type, device operating system and cookie data. Such information cannot be linked to you or identify you in any way.
- Use of collected information:
Your tailor-made online fitness training depends on the kind of information you share with us about your personal fitness goals, food choices, allergies and everyday activity levels. We therefore use personally identifiable information you provide to us upon registration to administer your registration and provide you with personalized services and the specific site services for which registration was necessary. We also use personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your inquiries or to implement the relevant site activity or events to which it relates for example special offers, contests, promotions or to supply information or products you have requested. We use non-personally identifiable information to review site usage, for instance to compile aggregate data of how many people visit our website and which pages on the site are popular than others, or for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes. This allows us to improve the design, functionality and content of our Website. We may also share non-personal information with our current or potential commercial partners such as, for example, investors, sponsors and/or advertiser for the site.
- Opt-in: When you complete a registration application and in some instances when you provide personally identifiable information directly to us from certain parts of the site, we may give you the opportunity to opt-in or agree to certain uses of your information including for example to provide you with product news, offers, discounts or information about the site or other services that may be of interest to you. This is to enable you to consent to the use of information beyond the purpose for which it was initially collected. We will only share your personally information for marketing or advertising purposes if you have expressly consented to that. In addition, you can always opt-out of these again at any time.
- E-mail notifications:
When you submit an email address upon placing an order or creating an account, we will ask you if you would like to receive emails from us. We do not send unsolicited emails. We may however send emails to you basing on your pre-existing business relationship with Elizabeth Soulos Fitness including for example for information on product upgrades or offers, order confirmation or responding to your inquiries. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from Elizabeth Soulos Fitness, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking at the unsubscribe hypertext link included with each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL mailing lists.
- Third party disclosure:
We do not sell, rent, disclose or otherwise share your personal information to third parties. We may however disclose your personal information in relation to:
- compliance of any legal obligation;
- enforcement of a lawful court order;
- prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of criminal offenses;
- exercising or defending our rights;
- obtaining legal advice or in connection with legal proceedings against Elizabeth Soulos Fitness
- enforce our Site policies or Terms of Service; or
- For the protection of the rights or safety of other users. We will not disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
In accordance with the Australian privacy requirements, we agree that you may visit or access our site anonymously including by using a pseudonym. Please note that this option may not apply if the provision of our services is dependent upon individual providing personally identifiable information.
- Protecting the integrity of your personal information:
Elizabeth Soulos Fitness uses appropriate technical and administrative security measures to protect the integrity and security of personal information and prevent unauthorized access or alteration to information that we collect from you. Our site uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt personal information so that it is not readable by third parties.
- Your Choices and Access to Personal Information:
In accordance with the Australian Privacy laws, we agree to your right of reasonable access to stored information. You have the right any time, and at a small fee, to request that we provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold relating to you and/or update, correct or remove inaccuracies or any such personal information and/or stop contacting you where we do so on the basis of your previous consent.
Occasionally, we may post links to other third-party websites. Please note that we include such links for information purposes only and we do not monitor, endorse or approve content provided on such third-party sites and we are no responsible for their information collection practices because we do not control them. We may also include third party links for processing online payments. Please note that payment processors have their own information collection policies and we advise that you review their privacy policies when using or visiting those sites.
- Notification of Changes:
- Contact us: